Skip to main content

The Sea Of Adventure

In love with EnidBlyton.
fourth book of Adventure ( Lucy-Ann, Dinah, Philip, Jack and of course Kiki )

   After Lucy-Ann, Dinah, Philip and Jack exposed to measles. Their mother Allowed them to go on vocation. Fortunately, uncle Bill had to go to the quiet place to hide from the enemy who wanted to kill him. So uncle Bill invited kids to went to go together to the bird island. They are really happy, they didn't know that they would be involved in the new adventure.
   There are many uninhabited islands, only animals. They're choice one of them and found many Puffin.
   One day, there were a mysterious plane passing the island. Bill become worried that someone found him there. So he went to check another island around there. apparently there were an enemy who saw bill when he come back to the puffin island. 
   One night, when Bill sent a message through a radio, someone hit his head and took him to the boat. Bill passed out. In the morning jack notice that Bill were not in the tent. So he told another kids. Then they went to the boat to check him. they were very shocked when they saw the boat has been broken
and Bill was not there. They're very worried. What happened last night? Where is Bill now?
how they can go home? they're lost.  
   Suddenly jack had some idea. how about to make smoke. so someone can help them. With risk they will be caught by the enemy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Love Everything About You ♥

When it seems like there’s no one left to run to in this empty world you can come to me I’ll be your shooting star. You can tell me your dreams I can’t promise to make them come true, but I’ll be there to pick up the pieces of your broken heart if your dreams happen to fall through. I want someone to share my secrets with, someone to talk to late at night when I can’t sleep, someone who feels comfortable around my family, someone to comfort me when I’m scared, to hold me when I’m sad, someone who doesn’t need to say that he loves me for me to know its true. Have you ever heard a song from so long ago with so many memories tied to it that it made you cry? And didn’t you with that you could go back into time when everything seemed so much simpler and carefree? Those are songs that are the soundtrack of our lives… the ones that bring back childhood memories, best friends, first love, first heartbreak… the memories. Why did I break up with him? Well ,it’s like, once I sat down and look

YOU ARE YOU!

We all have some sort of power in us, it could be small or big, or come in different packages. Example; the earth. It's power is the bold thunder and lightning, which can make a huge statement. It turns the sky from darkness into light, even for a second, and it's roar is breathe taking. We have that in us, some of us are too shy to let that "wild side" out of us. Some stay hiding behind books and have "bad self-confidence" to speak out and make a scene. Well.. we all have confidence, it is in there , somewhere. You gotta find it. It may come from the way to walk, talk, draw, sing, whatever.. it can come from your face too, or not. but you have to know it's in there.  Men normally don't like girls who wear make-up, saying "why would you put that gunk on your face". But there is a reason. It's a boost of confidence! Knowing that your blemishes are covered, your lips are covered in gloss, so the light hits it perfec

Dear My Best Friend,

hey dude .. how are you ? do you know how much i miss you ? please darling .. dont make me confused . i thought we're best friend . easy for you to leave me .. you dont know anything about my feeling for you ! i dont understand why you changes a lot .. am i wrong ? just tell me ! DONT BE STUPID ! no wind or rain but storm ! when your eyes met my gaze , you just walked away . when i said hi , you just stared at me just like an idiot ! what happened with your brain ? ERROR huh ? give me just one good reason ! please tell me that you're not an idiot who lost her mind ! if i made you upset .. I'm sorry i didnt mean for that ! lets spend our time together again . remember when we laughed at every moment together . i love you . - Ve ra